WATCHFORUMS.ORG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another gift from the lady incoming... (This time it's a Citizen.)

5 posters

Go down

Another gift from the lady incoming... (This time it's a Citizen.) Empty Another gift from the lady incoming... (This time it's a Citizen.)

Post by AJC 2013-05-20, 15:12

No special occasion, she just purchased it on Friday, it's incoming from California, NIB with tags.

Here are the best pics I could find and steal from the net:

Another gift from the lady incoming... (This time it's a Citizen.) F8535310

Eco-drive, month, day, date, moon phase, happy Andrew.

I threw on the last one she bought me to celebrate.
Another gift from the lady incoming... (This time it's a Citizen.) Img_2071
AJC
AJC

Back to top Go down

Another gift from the lady incoming... (This time it's a Citizen.) Empty Re: Another gift from the lady incoming... (This time it's a Citizen.)

Post by Ocean 2013-05-20, 15:23

Cool Andrew, what did she ever see in you. lol! Now she is feeding your addiction. All I can say is better not buy any watches for a year and save it. Ring a ding,ding.
Ocean
Ocean

Back to top Go down

Another gift from the lady incoming... (This time it's a Citizen.) Empty Re: Another gift from the lady incoming... (This time it's a Citizen.)

Post by AJC 2013-05-20, 17:32

Ocean wrote:Cool Andrew, what did she ever see in you. lol! Now she is feeding your addiction. All I can say is better not buy any watches for a year and save it. Ring a ding,ding.

I would, but she likes watches too now and is always wanting ones to add to a small collection of Omega, Bulova, Christopher Ward, Citizen and Swatch.
AJC
AJC

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS1125 2013-05-20, 19:47

[youtube][/youtube]

Not exactly what I was looking for other than Jerry Lewis going "Nice Lady!"

JAS1125

Back to top Go down

Post by mrneddles 2013-05-20, 20:43

Appears to be the same movement Citizen is using in the most recent Campanola models. Congrats and enjoy!
mrneddles
mrneddles
Founding Member & Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by AJC 2013-05-21, 09:32

mrneddles wrote:Appears to be the same movement Citizen is using in the most recent Campanola models. Congrats and enjoy!

Really? They are some high standards, I hope this watch lives up to them.

edit: That seems about right.
Another gift from the lady incoming... (This time it's a Citizen.) Bu002410
Citizen Movement Cal. 8730
AJC
AJC

Back to top Go down

Post by AJC 2013-05-24, 10:26

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
AJC
AJC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortuus 2013-05-25, 18:51

Very cool stuff, AJ...your lady's a keeper, IMHO.
What a Face
Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down