WATCHFORUMS.ORG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watches for sale $75-$225 Seiko, Citizen, Philip Watch, Aristo

Go down

Watches for sale $75-$225 Seiko, Citizen, Philip Watch, Aristo Empty Watches for sale $75-$225 Seiko, Citizen, Philip Watch, Aristo

Post by AJC 2013-06-06, 10:46

I'm putting these up here for a lower price before I send them to reddit and eBay.

Seiko Orange Monster 1st Generation
Made in 2006
No visible scratches to case or crystal.
Comes with black NATO and black Maratac elite with orange stitching with an aftermarket Pre-V style buckle. If you want the German bracelet then add $40.
$135 - SOLD!!

--

Aristo Dakar
ETA 2824
Crystal is clean, side of the case has a couple of very light scratches, not bad in the least. There are also scratches inside the lug area which is hidden when the bracelet is on.
Comes with original bracelet and a C&B gray leather strap with matching brushed Pre-V style buckle. Does not come with the Zulu strap.
Full lume dial.
$200 - SOLD!!

--

Philip Watch Wisdom
ETA 2893-3 World Time movement
Sapphire crystals and case are scratch-free.
Comes with the black Morellato buffalo strap with polished PW deployant clasp only.
$225 - SOLD!!

--

Citizen Bullhead Automatic Chronograph
This is a refinished case and aftermarket dial, so it's not all original. However the movement is and it runs like a champ.
Flyback column wheel chronograph that beats 28,800 an hour.
Comes with a bond NATO and an orange NATO.
No visible scratches on case or crystal. The bezel paint is not the smoothest, I don't know if that's the norm or if sophon_l just didn't do the best job, but you can see it in the pictures. It's all flat black with no missing spots, it's just not smooth to the touch.
$150 - SOLD!!

--

Seiko SNDA065 Flight Chronograph
Black PVD case with black dial.
Quartz movement with fast running 1/10 sec counter.
No scratches on crystal or case.
Comes with original Seiko canvas strap with matching PVD buckle only, not the leather or the Zulu.
$75 - SOLD!!

Paypal, personal check or money order is acceptable. I'll cover Paypal fees and USPS Priority shipping with tracking, signature confirmation would be at extra cost to you. I'll also offer a 3 day  check out period. If within 3 days of arrival, you are not satisfied, you can ship it back and I will refund your payment in full. You must pay to ship it back of course.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited by AJC on 2013-06-15, 09:23; edited 3 times in total
AJC
AJC

Back to top Go down

Watches for sale $75-$225 Seiko, Citizen, Philip Watch, Aristo Empty Re: Watches for sale $75-$225 Seiko, Citizen, Philip Watch, Aristo

Post by AJC 2013-06-12, 10:25

Any offers?
AJC
AJC

Back to top Go down

Watches for sale $75-$225 Seiko, Citizen, Philip Watch, Aristo Empty Re: Watches for sale $75-$225 Seiko, Citizen, Philip Watch, Aristo

Post by AJC 2013-06-14, 10:56

Seiko Flight Chronograph is the only one left. I have it on eBay for $115 OBO, and for $75 here.
AJC
AJC

Back to top Go down

Post by AJC 2013-06-15, 09:23

Everything is SOLD!!
AJC
AJC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down