WATCHFORUMS.ORG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oris Dives Deeper with Carlos Coste

4 posters

Go down

Oris Dives Deeper with Carlos Coste Empty Oris Dives Deeper with Carlos Coste

Post by Ocean 2012-06-26, 11:35

http://www.europastar.com/news/1004085091-oris-dives-deeper-with-carlos-coste.html#.T-nVufVpjhI

Europa Star WorldWatchWeb, 21 June 2012 Español Pусский 中文

Since 2006 the Swiss watch manufacturer Oris and the record breaking free diver, Carlos Coste, share a deep passion for the world of diving. From the moment this partnership was established, Oris and Carlos have launched some of the World’s most technologically advanced diving watches and are now looking forward to pushing the boundaries even further, developing innovative timepieces which inspire both watch lovers and diving enthusiasts alike.

In 2010, Oris launched the Carlos Coste Limited Edition Cenote Series – the ultimate performance accessory, which followed the introduction of the Carlos Coste Chronograph Limited Edition in 2007 and the Carlos Coste Limited Edition in 2006. Oris also works closely with Carlos in testing and approving the entire range of diving watches.

Ulrich W. Herzog, Executive Chairman of Oris commented: “We are very proud to partner with Carlos Coste. He shares our philosophy and values in sustaining the highest professional work standards and is dedicated to the world of diving. He fits our company mission perfectly: “real watches for real people”.

Carlos Coste added: “I’m very excited about the future with Oris. The brand is at the forefront of technology, constantly ensuring that their diving watches provide the advanced functions which are vital for diving enthusiasts. They offer the ultimate in precision and reliability without compromising on style and I’m looking forward to jointly discovering new frontiers over the next years”.

I like Oris for the price. On the new or used market some good deals to be had.
Ocean
Ocean

Back to top Go down

Oris Dives Deeper with Carlos Coste Empty Re: Oris Dives Deeper with Carlos Coste

Post by mrneddles 2012-06-26, 11:40

Remarkable skill set he has, looks like a douche nonetheless.

I like Oris. Always on the lookout for one of those all lume-dialed titanium divers.
mrneddles
mrneddles
Founding Member & Administrator

Back to top Go down

Oris Dives Deeper with Carlos Coste Empty Re: Oris Dives Deeper with Carlos Coste

Post by Hater 2012-06-26, 22:05

mrneddles wrote: Always on the lookout for one of those all lume-dialed titanium divers.

You too???
Hater
Hater
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by temerityb 2012-06-26, 23:54

Frankly, Oris is one of my favorites; I agree about the secondary/vintage market.
temerityb
temerityb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down