VC swag

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VC swag

Post by AJC on 2012-09-26, 17:53

Ever the sucker for glossy pictures of watches i cannot afford, i acquired a personalized letter and catalog of my favorite manufacturer; vacheron constantin
The two-hand patrimony contemporaine? I'll take one in 950 platinum and one in 18k pink gold please.

Andrew
Kensington has two kinds of houses; crack and whore, take your pick.

AJC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VC swag

Post by eddiea on 2012-09-26, 19:07

Nice are they? love VC, aside from my #1 fav watch brand (Piaget) VC is a tied with PP for second Wink
The Patrimony Contemporaine (two hand) comes with an exhibition back, showing the beatiful 1120 mov.
Interestly, Audemars Piguet caliber 2120 is the same VC 1120 movement , both brands have the rigth to called "in-house" with different numbers.

eddiea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortuus on 2012-09-27, 01:08

It's truly one of the saddest discoveries that we can make when we realize that we can appreciate such beauty, but cannot afford it. Watch Simpleton that I am, my most-wanted watch is the Rolex Submariner with the dark green dial...mind you, that platinum version above would cetainly never be turned away. What a Face

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top