Is this worth $$$$?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this worth $$$$?

Post by Ocean on 2012-11-13, 10:37

From iWmagazine http://iwmagazine.com/2012/11/12/breitling-and-govberg-introduce-limited-edition-for-enthusiast-community/

An exclusive partnership between Breitling and Govberg Jewelers resulted in the Chronomat 44 Special Edition timepiece, a series of 50 numbered pieces. Designed for enthusiasts, the model is brushed stainless steel and features a sapphire crystal exhibition caseback- displaying the Breitling Caliber 01 movement, a staple point in the brand’s history since its introduction in 2009.

Price: $9,590 Think at this price I would be hard pressed to buy it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this worth $$$$?

Post by eddiea on 2012-11-13, 11:02

I never thought that a 7750's, even when modified, COSC certified and/or decorated, are worth that kind of money...no matter who's making it.

eddiea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aztecknight on 2012-11-13, 11:05

Isn't the Caliber 01 the in house Breitling movement? Not really a Bling guy, so I wouldn't spend that kind of dough, would rather pick up an AP Royal Oak.
It is, you are correct (didn't read the whole thing) which is a big plus still, not a fan of the brand.

aztecknight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddiea on 2012-11-13, 11:12

aztecknight wrote:Isn't the Caliber 01 the in house Breitling movement? Not really a Bling guy, so I wouldn't spend that kind of dough, would rather pick up an AP Royal Oak.
It is, you are correct (didn't read the whole thing) which is a big plus still, not a fan of the brand.

eddiea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top