WATCHFORUMS.ORG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Sure You Wear a 'Normal' Watch When Traveling...

3 posters

Go down

Make Sure You Wear a 'Normal' Watch When Traveling... Empty Make Sure You Wear a 'Normal' Watch When Traveling...

Post by Mortuus 2012-11-19, 09:43

Oakland, Calif. A Rancho Palos Verdes, CA man was detained and ultimately arrested by the TSA at Oakland's International Airport. The charge was possession of bomb-making materials. TSA officials noticed his 'unusual watch' and detained him for questioning.

Hmmm...guess I better leave my Ritmo Mundos at home when I travel... What a Face
Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Make Sure You Wear a 'Normal' Watch When Traveling... Empty Re: Make Sure You Wear a 'Normal' Watch When Traveling...

Post by AJC 2012-11-19, 10:08

Rancho Palos Verdes? You're not TOO far south of that, right mort?
AJC
AJC

Back to top Go down

Make Sure You Wear a 'Normal' Watch When Traveling... Empty Re: Make Sure You Wear a 'Normal' Watch When Traveling...

Post by Mortuus 2012-11-19, 16:19

We're about 100 miles due south of RPV, as the crow flies; by road, it's about 110 or so miles. My folks moved there just prior to my starting hah skrool as a freshperson...I lived in RPV until I gradiated frum cawlidge sumo cum loudy... affraid

AJC wrote:Rancho Palos Verdes? You're not TOO far south of that, right mort?
Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by eddiea 2012-11-19, 16:25

I lived there for a while too...used to ride down San Pedro's pier for fresh sea food, beers, mariachi and mexican babes on the weekends...
eddiea
eddiea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down