WATCHFORUMS.ORG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mort FINALLY Gets His Hammy Ventura Chrono for Chr- er, Today's Holiday...!

+4
mrneddles
AlbertaTime
conjurer
Mortuus
8 posters

Go down

Mort FINALLY Gets His Hammy Ventura Chrono for Chr- er, Today's Holiday...!  Empty Mort FINALLY Gets His Hammy Ventura Chrono for Chr- er, Today's Holiday...!

Post by Mortuus 2012-12-25, 23:31

Mort FINALLY Gets His Hammy Ventura Chrono for Chr- er, Today's Holiday...!  013
Shocked
Mrs Mort outdid herself this year...or maybe she got tired of me sitting on all of those mall Santas' laps, begging for a Hamilton Ventura chrono. Either way, I'm thrilled with the result. (As always, please excuse the mediocre photos...)

Mort FINALLY Gets His Hammy Ventura Chrono for Chr- er, Today's Holiday...!  015
What a Face
Mort FINALLY Gets His Hammy Ventura Chrono for Chr- er, Today's Holiday...!  017
cheers
Mort FINALLY Gets His Hammy Ventura Chrono for Chr- er, Today's Holiday...!  025
bounce
Mort FINALLY Gets His Hammy Ventura Chrono for Chr- er, Today's Holiday...!  023
I love you
And now for some shots without my ugly old freckled wrist to ruin them...
cyclops
Mort FINALLY Gets His Hammy Ventura Chrono for Chr- er, Today's Holiday...!  018
pirat
Mort FINALLY Gets His Hammy Ventura Chrono for Chr- er, Today's Holiday...!  021
sunny
Mort FINALLY Gets His Hammy Ventura Chrono for Chr- er, Today's Holiday...!  027
Exclamation
Mort FINALLY Gets His Hammy Ventura Chrono for Chr- er, Today's Holiday...!  010
bom
Ooops...forgot this'n has my wrist in it...oh well, at least I have the freckly side down...
Embarassed
Mort FINALLY Gets His Hammy Ventura Chrono for Chr- er, Today's Holiday...!  032

Many thanks for looking, and may the new year bring each of you more than one 'watch of your dreams' pirat ...or at least a beefy beater, or two... rabbit
Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Mort FINALLY Gets His Hammy Ventura Chrono for Chr- er, Today's Holiday...!  Empty Re: Mort FINALLY Gets His Hammy Ventura Chrono for Chr- er, Today's Holiday...!

Post by conjurer 2012-12-26, 00:45

Speaking of a beefy beater, that's what I'm doing right now looking at that Hammie. Slamming the Hammie, that is. Very cool watch!
conjurer
conjurer

Back to top Go down

Mort FINALLY Gets His Hammy Ventura Chrono for Chr- er, Today's Holiday...!  Empty Re: Mort FINALLY Gets His Hammy Ventura Chrono for Chr- er, Today's Holiday...!

Post by AlbertaTime 2012-12-26, 02:17

Major coolness.

Did it come with one of those make-em-forget flasher sticks?
AlbertaTime
AlbertaTime

Back to top Go down

Post by mrneddles 2012-12-26, 09:41

Very nice, I want one!
mrneddles
mrneddles
Founding Member & Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by eddiea 2012-12-26, 12:01

That's a nice catch!!!
eddiea
eddiea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortuus 2012-12-26, 14:28

conjurer wrote:Speaking of a beefy beater, that's what I'm doing right now looking at that Hammie. Slamming the Hammie, that is. Very cool watch!
And I thought that was a cactus branch being slammed against the garage door over and over and over...guess this means that that wasn't aloe vera all over the door... pale
Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortuus 2012-12-26, 14:41

AlbertaTime wrote:Major coolness.
Thanks, AT!

AlbertaTime wrote:
Did it come with one of those make-em-forget flasher sticks?
It was supposed to, but Mrs Mort told 'em to keep it! Seems she didn't want to forget all those wife-grudges she's been beating me over the head with for all these years...and years. And years...! No
Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortuus 2012-12-26, 14:45

mrneddles wrote:Very nice, I want one!
Thanks, Doc Needles! I think you'd really like its on-the-smaller-side size...I know I did! Laughing
Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortuus 2012-12-26, 14:52

eddiea wrote:That's a nice catch!!!
Many thanks, Eddie...it took only about four years of increasingly subtle hints to get Mrs Mort to realize that I reeallly wanted this one...y'know, like the little note in her purse last week that said, "PLEEEEZE, Honey, I'll just die if'n I can't have that bloody-damned Hammy Venturi!!" bounce
Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by bigedsurf 2012-12-26, 14:57

Sweet.........
bigedsurf
bigedsurf
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortuus 2012-12-26, 15:22

Thanks, Big Ed!! What a Face
Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean 2012-12-26, 16:51

Very nice! She could have gone an got a turdling and more years grudges
Ocean
Ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortuus 2012-12-26, 17:24

Ocean wrote:Very nice! She could have gone an got a turdling and more years grudges
Excellent point, Mr O...oh, wait...dang! There's nothing quite as much fun (for a patient wife) as using a great gift now to bludgeon the hubby with later...it would go something like this:

"Whaddaya mean I 'never get anything cool' for you!? Remember that 'Harrison Vintage' triangle-shaped thingy I got for you back in 2012? Now that was a wonderful gift!"

"Yes, dear..."

UGH!... Suspect
Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by AJC 2012-12-26, 18:35

Mort FINALLY Gets His Hammy Ventura Chrono for Chr- er, Today's Holiday...!  E9743d10

Thumbs up Mort!!
AJC
AJC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortuus 2012-12-26, 18:55

AJC wrote:Mort FINALLY Gets His Hammy Ventura Chrono for Chr- er, Today's Holiday...!  E9743d10

Thumbs up Mort!!

Many thanks, AJ...! And a lovely thumb it is, too! Twisted Evil WOOF!
Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down