WATCHFORUMS.ORG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cost of owning your own company!

2 posters

Go down

Cost of owning your own company! Empty Cost of owning your own company!

Post by Ocean 2012-06-17, 08:17

This morning is my first day off in close to 3 weeks and it won't be a full day off. I have kept up a company that has a key 4. Two have taken off for a month for vacation. The third is my partner and good friend went into ICU on the second day of of the other two taking vacation. I have logged my hours for the first time last week in many years just to see what I was doing for the last 3 weeks with 1 week to go. What found is I put in 136 hours my average day has been 4:30am -11:30pm with 2 days last week of 22 hours.

My friend for those that ask is out of ICU and is on the road to recovery, his great knowledge will be missed for the next couple of months.

If I seem a little punch drunk please excuse me for the next week or so. I sure will be a happy camper when the other 2 come back from vacation.
Ocean
Ocean

Back to top Go down

Cost of owning your own company! Empty Re: Cost of owning your own company!

Post by mrneddles 2012-06-17, 20:31

Good luck with things! Sounds like the catastrophe is slowly resolving with your hard hours. Tell the other two jag-offs to get back to the office. WTF?
mrneddles
mrneddles
Founding Member & Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean 2012-06-18, 05:17

It's a husband and wife plus they are my in laws. They have had that trip on the books for a year and a half. My wife wanted to go on this trip,I told the kind of hours it would take if 3 of us are on vacation. I can't shut down the company at this time of year!

When they get back I will be taking a few days off.
Ocean
Ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down