WATCHFORUMS.ORG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matching Strap for Wildebeast.......

2 posters

Go down

Matching Strap for Wildebeast....... Empty Matching Strap for Wildebeast.......

Post by Maestro 2012-04-03, 02:12

I bought this watch used from another forum (tee hee).
Matching Strap for Wildebeast....... JUGERNAUTWBDIVER012
Matching Strap for Wildebeast....... JUGERNAUTWBDIVER016Matching Strap for Wildebeast....... JUGERNAUTWBDIVER018

I really like this watch. You can't really tell from the photos, but the watch is rose gold, the dial is dark brown and the bezel is brown and orange.

The problem is, the rubber strap and clasp are BLACK!!!! It seems to me that the clasp should be rose gold and the strap should match the dial. Right?

I sent an email, two weeks ago, to Renato customer service telling them my thoughts about this watch/strap combo and asked if a brown strap was available. As of yet, I've heard nothing.

I thought Renato CS wasn't that bad. Oh well, I didn't expect to get a positive response anyway.
Maestro
Maestro
Founder

Back to top Go down

Matching Strap for Wildebeast....... Empty Re: Matching Strap for Wildebeast.......

Post by mrneddles 2012-04-03, 12:33

Best bet is call the CS number and get a real person on the phone. Here is the contact form:

http://www.renatowatches.com/contact.php
mrneddles
mrneddles
Founding Member & Administrator

Back to top Go down

Matching Strap for Wildebeast....... Empty Re: Matching Strap for Wildebeast.......

Post by Guest 2012-04-04, 12:46

You can always ask the question on renatogeeks. I'm sure they may have the answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down