WATCHFORUMS.ORG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WBOTW...AquaStar

2 posters

Go down

WBOTW...AquaStar Empty WBOTW...AquaStar

Post by eddiea 2012-12-01, 18:29

The Aquastar watch brand was founded in 1962 in the Swiss city of Geneva by Jean S. Robert.

Ten years after its foundation the general crisis resulting from the increase in oil prices took its toll on the company, a situation aggravated by the unstoppable advance of the new quartz technology.

In 1975 passed to the Eren Group, also established in Geneva, which continued until 1983 with models made famous Aquastar, but considerably less affordable prices which plunged the firm into crisis again.

In 1983 and until today Seinet brothers have taken over the company renamed it Aquastar Instruments SA ...

http://translate.google.com/translate?client=tmpg&hl=nl&u=http%3A%2F%2Flumberwatches.blogspot.com%2F2008%2F10%2Faquastar-una-de-mis-debilidades.html&langpair=es|en
eddiea
eddiea

Back to top Go down

WBOTW...AquaStar Empty Re: WBOTW...AquaStar

Post by Ocean 2012-12-02, 11:59

Good call Eddie! If I remember right they made a watch with Tag. Currently more of a sailing and regatta watch ,digital and quartz with Isa movements. Some of the better vintage watches I have seen.
Ocean
Ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by eddiea 2012-12-02, 12:21

Ocean wrote:Good call Eddie! If I remember right they made a watch with Tag. Currently more of a sailing and regatta watch ,digital and quartz with Isa movements. Some of the better vintage watches I have seen.
Yep, I just pick up an Aquastar NOS myself.... a really nice watch.
eddiea
eddiea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum