WATCHFORUMS.ORG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CS problems at Stolas???

+2
mrneddles
Ocean
6 posters

Go down

CS problems at Stolas??? Empty CS problems at Stolas???

Post by Ocean 2012-12-06, 12:55

http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_topic.php?id=33791&forum_id=123

arnie11
Capone. Al Capone !

My Gallery
Yes folks. This is gonna be a rant. I'm thouroughly frustrated and extremely pissed off. No matter how you may feel about this brand, I have my own thoughts / expierence to reiterate and it ain't good, IMO.

Due to Stolas' long delayed issue of their up and coming time pieces, I have decided to ask for my deposit (pre order funds) back. So I pm'd Stolas here on Freaks. No response. So I pm'd them again. No response. I then got their phone number and called. Voice mail. Left a detailed message where they could get me and .................................. no response. I then emailed to (Curtis is it ?? ) a valid email that I got from a good friend and ........................... you guessed it, no response. This has taken place over a two month period. Are these people dead ???? Not if you want to spend your hard earned bucks with them.

Now me ? I'd hate to think what they'd do if there was a problem with a timepiece they sold !! Hide under the same rock they're under right now !!!

Alot of you don't know me well as this forum has really grown, but many of you do know me. I'm a stand up guy that calls it like it is and in this case .......................... Shoot !!! Stolas

This FREEGIN SUCKS !!!!!!

Rant over.

MOds ............ Please do not delete this thread. People deserve to know the kind of negative customer service and poor communication I have received from these guys.

STØLÅS Watch Co.
Vendor

Well now, This has been quite an interesting read! It is however unfortunate that 90% of our business does not come from this forum, so the likelihood that there would be customers to appear and rebuke these customer service remarks may be slim.

I am shocked though that this came from Arnie. Since I have replied to every message he has sent me through this forum except the last two which I did not see. The most recent one I will not post here because I don't repost vulgar language or use it, for those who know me, I never do this and respond quick and polite. However, the other message you sent Sept. 17th I also did not see and it says:

"Hey guys,

I was wondering if it's possible to change my pre order back to the Wharthog auto. I changed it once already to the Blue Angels piece, but I would like to change it back to my original order. any possibility that you can do this. Sorry to be such a pain in the butt.

Best,

Arnie G"

Looking back over the messages we have conversed, I do not understand how you have come to the conclusion that I have ignored you "This is just one of those unfortunate circumstances that could have been avoided if there had been some ..................... ANY communication from Stolas/Curtis."

The list of our PM's are as follows:
Received:
Thu Nov 29th, 2012 10:00 am
Mon Sep 17th, 2012 02:16 pm
Tue Aug 14th, 2012 03:05 pm
Tue Aug 14th, 2012 12:33 pm
Fri Aug 10th, 2012 06:26 pm
Fri Aug 10th, 2012 03:30 pm
Sun Apr 1st, 2012 05:34 am
Sat Mar 31st, 2012 05:35 pm

Replied:
Tue Aug 14th, 2012 01:13 pm
Fri Aug 10th, 2012 04:43 pm
Sat Mar 31st, 2012 07:53 pm

They all include basically the same stuff. How you can't wait for the watch and money is not an issue with the pre-order and just looking forward to it. And also change the order around for different models.

Then I get a phone call from "Geldstein" about a refund. I haven't returned yet and it looks like I received it on 11/20. I am sorry I did not catch the message, and when I get a lot of calls the messages just gets farther and farther down and sometimes gets lost. I don't use the old style voice mails, everything is transcoded and logged, and things can get pretty busy.

Again I apologize for not being able to return your call or answer then latest PM's through this site. I am not on here much so when I get a message through facebook about it I can check it right away. Actually how I found out about this thread...

I do not appreciate my company being drug through the mud due to your comments and lack of actual professional communication. Leaving a message on a forum and one phone call does not represent our failure to respond to all our customers. I hold this company on a pedestal, and small it may be, I respect every one of our loyal customers and treat them as such.

I have also not received any communication through email. I do not check PMs very often on this website. 99.98% of our customers communicate with us through our email which is info@stolaswatch.co as posted on our website at the bottom of every page. Or me personally at curtis@stolaswatch.co

You will obviously be receiving a call from me tomorrow.
Ocean
Ocean

Back to top Go down

CS problems at Stolas??? Empty Re: CS problems at Stolas???

Post by Ocean 2012-12-06, 12:58

They keep stepping the date back on pre orders like many others micros, Curtis response made me scratch my head.
Ocean
Ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by mrneddles 2012-12-06, 13:22

The customer is always wrong.
mrneddles
mrneddles
Founding Member & Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2012-12-06, 13:50

Curtis is a real piece of shit. I've had dealings with him in the past and he's very snarky and dismissive. Hell, he once sent me a message asking me to never post on his company's FB page again all because I mentioned (on a video he posted) that "I've once used that iMovie template in the past and thought your video was well done."
He's a dick and I'll never buy anything he's selling.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddiea 2012-12-06, 14:05

No personal experience with Stolas but the Pre-Order system some of these brands with no liquid capital have established, in order to actually keep going and shit, are the same to me.
eddiea
eddiea

Back to top Go down

Post by eddiea 2012-12-06, 14:11

Hey John, did you post this at Lords too? probably good info there too.
eddiea
eddiea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean 2012-12-06, 14:16

Yes I did
Ocean
Ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by AJC 2012-12-06, 19:39

Stolas' Curtis wrote:Since I have replied to every message he has sent me through this forum except the last two which I did not see. The most recent one I will not post here because I don't repost vulgar language or use it

So.... wha?
AJC
AJC

Back to top Go down

Post by eddiea 2012-12-06, 20:38

AJC wrote:
Stolas' Curtis wrote:Since I have replied to every message he has sent me through this forum except the last two which I did not see. The most recent one I will not post here because I don't repost vulgar language or use it
So.... wha?
Is Watchfreaks, a sanitized environment.......
eddiea
eddiea

Back to top Go down

Post by falcon4311 2013-02-23, 22:22

I owned one for a day. It was a POS! I had serious issues with the crown so I mailed it back to the WUS seller. He was pissed but so was I, the guy lied to me.
falcon4311
falcon4311

Back to top Go down

Post by gregl515 2014-02-03, 16:50

I believe Stolas is out of business.

gregl515

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum