WATCHFORUMS.ORG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minorva Shanghai Tourbillon For Sale

Go down

Minorva Shanghai Tourbillon For Sale Empty Minorva Shanghai Tourbillon For Sale

Post by itfc1959 2012-04-30, 09:45

Hello everyone: a BNIB Minorva Tourbillon, for sale via eB8y, item number 110869902671:

This is how I've written the blurb:

For Sale: a genuine Minorva tourbillon movement Gentlemen's Wristwatch, available at an affordable price. This is being sold as new, with tags, and is of course unworn. Who are Minorva? Minorva are considered good enough to have been chosen by the British Horological Institute to provide the tourbillon for their 150th Anniversary watch. Check out their webpage.
There's a lot of information on this watch, as well as more photos, and rather than cut and paste I'd prefer to direct you to the Minorva webpage here: Tourbillon watch 16::tourbillon watch::minorva watch::minorva watches::minorva tourbillon watch::minorva flying tourbillon watches::tourbillon watch.

This is a genuine Tourbillon movement. You can check it out on YouTube here:
Shanghai Classic Tourbillon - YouTube

This particular piece is up for auction elsewhere on eBay in some numbers, and the average winning bid has been in the upper £500s - low £600s. THE LAST EBAY AUCTION CLOSED AT £580. I've just checked on eBay, and that seems to be it now for this model: it's full price only.

If you're interested in this, pop over and have a look.

itfc1959

Back to top Go down