WATCHFORUMS.ORG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post them if you got them (Renatos that is)

5 posters

Go down

Post them if you got them (Renatos that is) Empty Post them if you got them (Renatos that is)

Post by mrneddles 2012-04-06, 16:47

Post them if you got them (Renatos that is) IMG_3677
Post them if you got them (Renatos that is) IMG_3679
Post them if you got them (Renatos that is) IMG_3845-1
Post them if you got them (Renatos that is) IMG_3863
mrneddles
mrneddles
Founding Member & Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post them if you got them (Renatos that is) Empty Re: Post them if you got them (Renatos that is)

Post by DBCooper 2012-04-06, 17:05

I like the white (cream?) 3 hander neddles. What case size?

Post them if you got them (Renatos that is) Wildeb10
Post them if you got them (Renatos that is) Wed11t10
DBCooper
DBCooper
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post them if you got them (Renatos that is) Empty Re: Post them if you got them (Renatos that is)

Post by mrneddles 2012-04-06, 17:47

44mm
mrneddles
mrneddles
Founding Member & Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2012-04-12, 00:27

What's with the huge, blingy 8 on the face of that last one? I know it's the eight-o'clock position, but seriously - I mean, there are no other numbers on the dial, so what's the point? I've seen Invicta do this, too. It's silly and more than a little pointless. Talk about ruining a perfectly good watch dial.

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCooper 2012-04-12, 07:23

ParnisGuy wrote:What's with the huge, blingy 8 on the face of that last one? I know it's the eight-o'clock position, but seriously - I mean, there are no other numbers on the dial, so what's the point? I've seen Invicta do this, too. It's silly and more than a little pointless. Talk about ruining a perfectly good watch dial.
It is what it is goober.
DBCooper
DBCooper
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2012-04-12, 13:05

DBCooper wrote:
ParnisGuy wrote:What's with the huge, blingy 8 on the face of that last one? I know it's the eight-o'clock position, but seriously - I mean, there are no other numbers on the dial, so what's the point? I've seen Invicta do this, too. It's silly and more than a little pointless. Talk about ruining a perfectly good watch dial.
It is what it is goober.

Yes - completely unnecessary, totally pointless, and leaves the watch face an unbalanced mess.

I would never, never buy a watch designed that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortuus 2012-04-13, 02:19

ParnisGuy wrote:...completely unnecessary, totally pointless... an unbalanced mess.

Perfect descriptors of your above posts, PG. I would never, never leave messages like those...goober bounce.

Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by bigedsurf 2012-04-13, 07:11

Mortuus wrote:
ParnisGuy wrote:...completely unnecessary, totally pointless... an unbalanced mess.

Perfect descriptors of your above posts, PG. I would never, never leave messages like those...goober bounce.

What he said.............................goober
bigedsurf
bigedsurf
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post them if you got them (Renatos that is) Empty My humble collection of Renatos or is that my collection of humble Renatos

Post by Maestro 2012-04-14, 15:25

Post them if you got them (Renatos that is) Photobucket-18815-1334431373895
Maestro
Maestro
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post them if you got them (Renatos that is) Empty How could I forget my beast!

Post by Maestro 2012-04-14, 15:30

Post them if you got them (Renatos that is) Photobucket-4815-1332778654934
Maestro
Maestro
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortuus 2012-04-17, 15:30

Great looking collection, maestro! The trouble with Renatos, at least where this fan is concerned, is that they tend to multiply when you're not looking... Rolling Eyes

Thanks for posting yours. Oh, and which model is that in the second photo? (I'm embarrassed to admit that I can't recall...old age, I guess... confused )
Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Maestro 2012-04-18, 00:32

The late arrival to the Renato party is a Beast Diver.
At least I think that's what it's called. I don't really pay that much attention to model names, except when I'm searching for them.
Maestro
Maestro
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Maestro 2012-04-18, 00:39

I checked the back of the watch. It's a Wilde-Beast Grand Diver With an ETA G10.211

It says 100ATM, but I wouldn't trust any of my Renatos in the ocean.
Maestro
Maestro
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortuus 2012-04-18, 03:49

Maestro wrote:I checked the back of the watch. It's a Wilde-Beast Grand Diver With an ETA G10.211

It says 100ATM, but I wouldn't trust any of my Renatos in the ocean.

Yes, but remember that any watch can be a diver...once Laughing Many thanks for the info; great looking watch!
Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum