WATCHFORUMS.ORG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Android Men's Divemaster Enforcer 45 Limited Edition Automatic Flying Tourbillon Bracelet Watch

4 posters

Go down

Android Men's Divemaster Enforcer 45 Limited Edition Automatic Flying Tourbillon Bracelet Watch Empty Android Men's Divemaster Enforcer 45 Limited Edition Automatic Flying Tourbillon Bracelet Watch

Post by mrneddles 2012-06-17, 21:33

$1830 pre-airtime price? Ouchey.
Android Men's Divemaster Enforcer 45 Limited Edition Automatic Flying Tourbillon Bracelet Watch 401800_10150884664554220_656916871_n
mrneddles
mrneddles
Founding Member & Administrator

Back to top Go down

Android Men's Divemaster Enforcer 45 Limited Edition Automatic Flying Tourbillon Bracelet Watch Empty Re: Android Men's Divemaster Enforcer 45 Limited Edition Automatic Flying Tourbillon Bracelet Watch

Post by temerityb 2012-06-17, 23:34

Handsome watch, I'm sure it works, and with "45" in the name, I'm guessing that is the MM designation, but, with respect, I have no interest in Chinese tourbillons (I'm fascinated by the movement, just not those movements). And at that price? Woof - that's just, well, not even in the ballpark considering that Android is an always will be fashion watches - decent ones, but fashion watches nonetheless. With respect to anyone who likes it, I'd pass.
temerityb
temerityb

Back to top Go down

Android Men's Divemaster Enforcer 45 Limited Edition Automatic Flying Tourbillon Bracelet Watch Empty Re: Android Men's Divemaster Enforcer 45 Limited Edition Automatic Flying Tourbillon Bracelet Watch

Post by Mortuus 2012-06-18, 03:35

It's a very attractive watch, but I think it was TB who once said something to the effect that he'd rather enjoy the real thing in a museum or picturebook, as opposed to having something 'almost as good as the real thing' in his collection. That was one damn fine statement, and it was part of my signature block @WL for nearly a month...Well said, TB! What a Face
Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hater 2012-06-20, 08:26

mrneddles wrote:$1830 pre-airtime price?

lol!
Hater
Hater
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortuus 2012-06-21, 08:25

Let's see: 250 pieces made 'for the whole world,' as the shop boobs love to say. Only 183 are sold as the TTV bursts onto the scene...like a seriously wet fart you just know you're going to regret later - it might be fun in the moment, but all you really end up with is a disconcerting mess that feels as if it's never going to get cleaned up...

Still, if it ever gets offered for <$500, I'm there! Rolling Eyes ...or maybe not... pirat
Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down