WATCHFORUMS.ORG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some help here.

3 posters

Go down

Need some help here. Empty Need some help here.

Post by wottime 2012-09-15, 11:38

Didn't know if any of you guys know how to upload pics from an iPhone to the forum? Just got an iPhone a couple weeks ago and still learning. I know how to do it from photobucket.com, and even have the photobucket app(which is not all that great) on my phone, but didn't know if there were any tricks to uploading directly from my phone. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mark
wottime
wottime

Back to top Go down

Need some help here. Empty Re: Need some help here.

Post by mrneddles 2012-09-15, 12:52

I always thought you need an image hosting service. Not much help from here sorry.
mrneddles
mrneddles
Founding Member & Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by conjurer 2012-09-15, 13:10

I've been having issues with Photobucket in general, with pics not showing up, excessively slow, etc. I was thinking of going with Pro, but unwilling to lay out the cash if photobucket simply blows.

I started using Imageshack; it seems a lot faster and no problems with showing images. You might see if they have an iphone app, Mark.
conjurer
conjurer

Back to top Go down

Post by wottime 2012-09-15, 14:09

So maybe it is not just my inept skills at these confound machines that is the problem. Maybe photobucket is the issue. I was having the same issue of uploading. It was acting like it was uploading, but I couldn't find the pics anywhere. Try switching over to another service see if that helps.Thanks guys.
wottime
wottime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum