WATCHFORUMS.ORG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizen Eco-Drive World Perpetual AT models....

4 posters

Go down

Citizen Eco-Drive World Perpetual AT models.... Empty Citizen Eco-Drive World Perpetual AT models....

Post by eddiea 2012-10-07, 19:25

Citizen's featured mainstream new watch collection for 2010 is this Eco-Drive World Time Perpetual AT line of timepieces. Based on a newly developed movement, the collection comes in a large range of styles, in various price brackets. From sporty to sleek, there is a World Perpetual AT watch for everyone. They are based on the new H144 Eco-Drive quartz movement that has a lot more features that it might suggest at first glance.
http://www.ablogtoread.com/citizen-eco-drive-world-perpetual-at-watches/
eddiea
eddiea

Back to top Go down

Citizen Eco-Drive World Perpetual AT models.... Empty Re: Citizen Eco-Drive World Perpetual AT models....

Post by Mortuus 2012-10-07, 19:47

Oh, man, I'm loving that world timer with the white dial; the black (charcoal?) face is nice, too. Now I'm not the most knowledgeable watch guy, but I don't recall ever seeing the cities engraved on the bezel. Watches that are uber accurate, sync-up with the various world clock signals, and are extremely attractive, starting at only $399? Sign me up!

Many thanks for the info, Eddie...
Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Citizen Eco-Drive World Perpetual AT models.... Empty Re: Citizen Eco-Drive World Perpetual AT models....

Post by madhu 2012-10-08, 18:41

Citizen Eco-Drive World Perpetual AT models.... Photobucket-1500-1348075090108_zpsec032f88

I love mine.

madhu
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCooper 2012-10-08, 18:49

That's my pick too Anthony. And your photo is better too!
DBCooper
DBCooper
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by madhu 2012-10-08, 18:50

Thank you!

madhu
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down