WATCHFORUMS.ORG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising three kids is really cutting into my watch budget!

+2
DBCooper
mrneddles
6 posters

Go down

Raising three kids is really cutting into my watch budget! Empty Raising three kids is really cutting into my watch budget!

Post by mrneddles 2012-06-15, 10:35

mrneddles
mrneddles
Founding Member & Administrator

Back to top Go down

Raising three kids is really cutting into my watch budget! Empty Re: Raising three kids is really cutting into my watch budget!

Post by Guest 2012-06-15, 12:18

Well that's something to look forward to! My oldest is 13. The youngest is 8. On top of that I have two girls. I get to factor in weddings also. I better put that 40k watch on hold for, well, indefinitely.

Back to top Go down

Raising three kids is really cutting into my watch budget! Empty Re: Raising three kids is really cutting into my watch budget!

Post by mrneddles 2012-06-15, 12:27

My solution for weddings is do only destination weddings. Only the people who really matter or want to be there attend, so that means less pie holes to fill. Mom and dad also get a nice vacation, so it is a win win!
mrneddles
mrneddles
Founding Member & Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2012-06-15, 13:34

That's some good advice. If we make it through the Mayan prophecies. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCooper 2012-06-15, 16:12

mrneddles wrote:My solution for weddings is do only destination weddings. Only the people who really matter or want to be there attend, so that means less pie holes to fill. Mom and dad also get a nice vacation, so it is a win win!
Yeah...good luck with that one neddles Razz
DBCooper
DBCooper
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortuus 2012-06-15, 22:50

Sometimes I lament not having a child or two, but then I read something like this article, and am sooooo grateful for what I don't have... cheers
Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hater 2012-06-16, 08:43

Mortuus wrote:Sometimes I lament not having a child or two, but then I read something like this article, and am sooooo grateful for what I don't have... cheers

plus one
Hater
Hater
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean 2012-06-17, 07:55

I have and 8 and 10 year old boys that do cut into my watch budget. I pay for private schooling for them,keep a larger home than me and the wife would need otherwise. Would I do it again if given the choice HELL YES.

Ocean
Ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by temerityb 2012-06-17, 23:38

I knew I had met the right girl when, on our first date, I asked her: "Do you want kids?" "Never," she replied. Seventeen years later, we're still happy, and we have no regrets. That being said? I love kids, and a good family is the best thing in life.

temerityb
temerityb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortuus 2012-06-18, 02:14

temerityb wrote:I knew I had met the right girl when, on our first date, I asked her: "Do you want kids?" "Never," she replied. Seventeen years later, we're still happy, and we have no regrets. That being said? I love kids, and a good family is the best thing in life.

That sounds exactly like the conversation I had with Mrs Mort on our first date 25 years ago, TB! Scary... affraid
Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down