WATCHFORUMS.ORG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre - orders love them or hate them????

+3
bigedsurf
madhu
Ocean
7 posters

Go down

Pre - orders love them or hate them???? Empty Pre - orders love them or hate them????

Post by Ocean 2012-09-07, 18:55

Pre-orders do you like them? Will you lay your money on an unknown? Many companies take pre-orders on watches that don't exist,hell some of these companies didn't exist before.

We have seen many of these Renato anybody ???? Delay after Delay Redsea ????

Over priced Micro brands????

No refunds????

Any thoughts on this?
Ocean
Ocean

Back to top Go down

Pre - orders love them or hate them???? Empty Re: Pre - orders love them or hate them????

Post by madhu 2012-09-07, 19:44

I gave Hexa my money and pre-ordered from them. It isn't a fast process, but I am confident I will get a good watch.

A

madhu
Founder

Back to top Go down

Pre - orders love them or hate them???? Empty Re: Pre - orders love them or hate them????

Post by bigedsurf 2012-09-07, 20:24

I won't do a pre-order on anything.......
bigedsurf
bigedsurf
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mrneddles 2012-09-07, 22:43

I pre-ordered the "bronze" Benarus, eventually got a watch, asked to change the dial at my expense, was given the blow off Benarus, sold it at a crippling loss, then a week later Bronze-Gate story broke.

Have a Lum-Tec on preorder but did not have to put any money down.
mrneddles
mrneddles
Founding Member & Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortuus 2012-09-08, 01:12

I've never pre-ordered, and any thoughts I might have had about doing so were laid to rest forever by the whole Renato tourby mess.
Mortuus
Mortuus
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hater 2012-09-09, 10:13

Did once for a micro brand. Was underwhelmed and felt it was too expensive for what it was.

Will not purchase another watch before I read an owners perspective on the particular model.
Hater
Hater
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by conjurer 2012-09-09, 12:08

bigedsurf wrote:I won't do a pre-order on anything.......

+1.
conjurer
conjurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down